Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

*I am both a night owl and a morning person. A contradiction, for sure, but it's true. I was a night owl exclusively until I became a truck driver. I had to become a morning person because of my schedule. So now I can easily and happily wake up super early, or easily and happily stay up super late. The problem is when I do both, (like the past week) and then I am super tired.

*I often overuse words. (Like super for example.)

*Even though Travis and I have been married for almost ten years, I still manage to tell him pointless stories from my childhood that he has never heard. I tell him a lot of repeats too but I'm sure he doesn't mind. ;)

*We used to live in the Valley Junction neighborhood of West Des Moines. One day we thought we heard a marching band and looked out the window. There was a random parade taking place so we ran outside and watched the rest of it. Stuff like that used to happen all the time there...bands, street performers, etc. It was a fun place to live.

*When I was a kid I was a great kickball player. (Forgive me for sounding conceited, it's just that I am not good at very many sports.) I was always the pitcher due to my ability to pitch either "big bounces" or "small bounces". It was probably the only time I was ever chosen first for a sport.

*Now for a list of sports I'm bad at: basketball, softball, volleyball, track, soccer, golf, etc., etc.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Lori

0 comments: