Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

You think I would be running out of fun facts, but when you tell as many pointless stories as I do, you have a lot of material.

*The first record I ever bought was Cyndi Lauper "She's So Unusual". I bought it with a gift certificate to a record store in Belmond. It was the first thing I remember winning and I was so excited.

*Travis once grew a bonsai tree from a seed. It involved a lot of time, heat lamps, and luck. Then it died. The end.

*Whenever my family took a car trip when I was a kid, we all sang in the car. I didn't know this was not the norm until I went on a car trip with a friend. Her family looked at me like I was crazy when I started singing.

*Madeline cried a lot as an infant. Every time she heard the song "Don't Worry Be Happy" she stopped crying. I finally downloaded just the instrumental version so I wouldn't have to hear the words over and over.

*I used to drive a Ford Pinto. It was blue and very ugly. The radio started on fire, and there were holes rusted through the back seat floor. It was very glamorous.

*My thumbs are double jointed. It's very exciting. No, really.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: