Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

*I have had glasses since the 4th grade. My parents thought I wanted glasses because my best friend Amy Kitchen got them but really I just couldn't see.

*Speaking of eyes, I got a piece of metal in my eye when I was six. It rusted and they had to use a huge needle to scape the rust out. I was awake. And unfortunately I remember the whole thing. Also? I had to wear a patch afterwords. But not a cool pirate patch, just a white gauze patch. Not cool.

*I also had the mumps when I was six. I'm thinking six was not my best year.

*My sweet baby Violet has the stinkiest gas. She can clear a room! She is the queen of the "silent but deadly" variety. I wish I was exaggerating.

*Travis may be the only guy I know to go to a bachelor party and come home with his wife's name tattooed on his arm. I tease him that his next wife will have to be named Lori too.

*I had to share a room with my twin sister until I was a junior in high school. She was a neat freak and I...well...I wasn't. I may have kept my room even messier just to make her mad.

Have a great and safe July 4th!

0 comments: