Sunday, July 25, 2010

Five More Things

Since I was a crabby-patty in my last list, I have to even it out with this;

Five things that make me happy:
  1. Dance parties with the girls.  They all love to dance and whenever someone is cranky I turn on the music and we dance it out.  Even Violet gets into it.  I don't care if I look dorky, it is totally worth it.
  2. Sitting around the fire pit with Travis.  We've had some great conversations out there.
  3. Spending afternoons at the pool, and coming home to supper in the crock pot.
  4. My van.  We got it in December and I still love it.  How could I not love doors that open automatically?  And remote start?  Lovely in the winter.  Full on "soccer mom" love.
  5. Getting bouquets of flowers that Travis grew from seed and the girls help take care of.  Beautiful and so sweet!

0 comments: