Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

Sometimes I feel like Thanksgiving gets lost in the shuffle. My two favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween (although now Valentine's day might be my very fav since it's Violet's birthday). I'm so busy planning for Christmas that I forgot to slow down and appreciate Thanksgiving.

I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I am very lucky. Seriously.


  • I have a handsome, wonderful husband who works hard to provide for our family. (Plus he's cute.)
  • We have three of the cutest, kindest, funniest children. Really! They know how to drive me crazy but mostly they amaze me.
  • We have a loyal dog Josie who helped me get through my time as a truck driver.
  • We live in a safe home that Travis has worked hard to renovate. There is still a lot to do, but we've come a long way!
  • Our families are close by. Trav's family is only a couple hours away, as well as my twin and little sis. My parents and older sister are two blocks and ten blocks away. My brother lives in Indiana but travels home often.
  • I get to stay home and take care of our three girls. I go crazy at least once a day, but truthfully I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

More later,

Lori

0 comments: