Thursday, August 20, 2009

Attention

Due to extenuating circumstances* there will be no Fun Fact Friday post today.

I'm sure you're crushed.

But please accept this old picture in the place of interesting and exciting facts:


This fresh faced (read: no make up) young gal is ME, in our semi-truck.
I think this was taken six years ago. I'm sitting in the bunk area.

We will return to our regular programming next week.

Have a great weekend!

*Um, the extenuating circumstances may be the fact that I was sick all week and am back to only getting 3 hours of sleep a night. I tried to write some fun facts but they didn't make any sense. Not that they usually make sense, just a little more gibberish than usual.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that Lori. Hope you get to feeling better :)

Lori said...

I'm feeling better Holly, thanks. It felt like I had a migraine. Ugh. Glad it's over!

Hope to see you soon.