Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Happy Reunion

This has been a crazy week! One week ago today my sister Karen, brother-in-law Chris (AKA MN) and niece Gracie returned from Scotland. The best part is they are now living in Britt. Hooray! We are now only ten blocks away from each other.

It was a very happy reunion with the girls. It's hard to believe Gracie is only 8 weeks older then Zella! She is so tall!!! And that hair!!!!! I'm sure Zella will pull it out of jealousy. ha ha :)

Karen and MN have been adjusting to the time change and have been renovating their house this past week. So I had the pleasure of watching Gracie while they painted. We had so much fun! She is trying to adjust to the commotion and volume level of her cousins. :) It's been fun watching them play together. I'm so thankful they will get to grow up together.

On Thursday my brother Kurt, sister-in-law Christa, nephew Severin and niece Gabby came back to Britt for my Uncle's funeral. We went to the funeral in Minnesota Friday and spent the rest of the weekend hanging out. It was great to see everyone and I'm thankful Uncle Howard is no longer in pain.

Sevy and Gabby are so tall (do you think that's from their 6'3" dad or 6' mom)? They are both so good with the girls.

I tried to add photos but it is not letting me. I will have to try to add some before we leave.

I am tired. It's been a whirlwind week and now we're headed out of town tomorrow. Travis has managerial training which happens to be at a hotel with a waterpark inside! Woo hoo! He went to the first part of the training in early December and we went along. And thankfully we are able to go along for part two as well. Super fun times.

I will post pictures of the waterpark when we return.

Have a great day!

More later,

0 comments: