Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!






Hello all. I hope you had a great Easter.

The girls had such a fun morning. We had an Easter egg hunt (Zella sat down after picking up two and shook them until the candy fell out.) and then opened Easter baskets. I asked Madeline if she was ready to look in her basket and she said, "Lets rock-n-roll!" She's funny.

Then we got dressed up for church. Zella loved her Easter hat and Madeline thought her pink gloves were pretty cool.

We met some of my family at church...my parents, sister Karen (with MN & Grace) and twin Lisa (with Chris + their 7 kids). The girls all looked so pretty in their Easter dresses.

We went out to eat at the country club and then hung out with the cousins at my parents' house. All in all a good day.

We sure missed everyone though! I hope your Easter was as blessed as ours.

Love,

0 comments: