Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Recovering

We have (mostly) recovered from the great coughing/sick fest of November/December.  Hopefully.

Violet is now teething in full force again which is a bummer.  She is still not feeling the greatest.


Last week Vi started yelling at me, "I GOTTA GO! I GOTTA GO!" and it turns out she was talking about going pee on the potty.  I was surprised because my other two girls weren't interested in the potty at her age.  She has continually gone potty about 4-8 times a day, even when she was sick.  Hopefully this will last and I will experience no kids in diapers for the first time in almost SIX years. 

(Must be time for another!)

Or maybe the potty is just a phase.  Either way, it's fun to see how excited she gets when she goes. 

Yours sincerely,
Lori

(Just when you thought I forgot about "yours sincerely", I throw it back in the mix.  I'm annoying crazy like that.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I were deep between her legs splitting her pussy apart