Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun/Not Fun

Fun:
Everyone taking a turn in the hammock reading books.

Not Fun:
Screaming matches that involve "pushing my sister out of the hammock because it's my turn right now and I don't want to wait fights".
****************************

Fun:
Exchanging Summer clothes for Fall/Winter clothes.  Everyone is excited hand-me-downs from Aunt Lisa new clothes to wear. 

Not Fun: 
Trudging up and down the stairs with tubs and tubs of clothes, tripping and re-injuring my foot. 

*******************
Fun:
Picking out new glasses for Madeline*.  She was an eye glass frame fashionista.

Not Fun:
Zella feeling sad she won't be the only girl wearing glasses.  She showed me her sadness by having a full fledged tantrum/freak out in the eye Dr. office.

*We found out last week that Madeline needs glasses.  More on that soon!

******************

Fun:
Going as a family to the city wide garage sales and finding deals.

Not Fun:
Pushing our luck by going out to eat and to a clothing store afterwards.  It is amazing how loud/naughty three tired girls can be!

**********************

Fun:
Zella going to preschool.  She loves it and has an amazing time!

Not Fun:
Zella is exhausted when she gets home.  She has a hard time controlling her impulses and emotions for the rest of the day. (Read:  she makes "naughty choices" and cries and screams a lot)    It's hard to be 3 sometimes!

*******************

Fun:
Keeping a blog so I can remember both the big and everyday moments.  I love looking at past posts and watching my girls grow up in pictures.

Not Fun:
Realizing I somehow missed posts for each of the kid's last birthdays.  I am still going to post pics from them soon because I want to have them in one place.

0 comments: