Monday, August 23, 2010

A Note to the Public

Dear Public,

My apologies to the witnesses of my child(ren)'s recent temper tantrum(s). Honestly, they are normally well-behaved. But lately? Whew. Serious drama.

Please note that I do not give into temper tantrums. So while it may appear that I do not care that my kid is screaming/yelling/hitting/kicking/crying etc. etc. trust me when I say that I do. Inside I am dying a little. (and feeling mortified/horrified/petrified).

I have learned the hard way that if you give into a temper tantrum there will be more. Lots more. So I take a hard stand against them.

So if you are out and about and you see me ignoring a temper tantrum, just know that there is a method to my madness. Oh, and say a little prayer for my patience. Because it is probably on empty.

Yours sincerely,
Lori

0 comments: