Friday, May 1, 2009

Time Flies

Geesh, almost two months since my last post? I almost forgot the address to my blog, that is how pathetic my updating has been. Okay, I didn't really almost forget the address, but you know what I mean. :)

A lot has happened since my last post. Violet is 11 weeks old. ELEVEN WEEKS! Craziness. Madeline turned four (!) years old. FOUR! Craziness. See a pattern here?

And my Zella. She is quite a handful these days but knows just when to flash me her smile and talk in her cute little voice.

Travis has been in Oregon for a management meeting the last week so I was flying solo once again. I am definitely getting better at handling all three on my own.

We are currently sick. Madeline with the flu, and Zella and myself with colds. Baby Violet started sneezing/runny nose today.

Travis comes home late tonight thank goodness!

I have pictures of Madeline's birthday party to post, and pics of how big Violet is getting. (12 pounds!)

I'll get working on that. In the meantime, I have three little girls to get to bed.

More later,
Lori

0 comments: