Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Just Going To Pretend

that I haven't taken an unforeseen blogging break.  I will ignore the time that has passed and the pictures and stories I have not posted. 

I won't mention that Violet got her tonsils out and had a hard time with it.  I won't bring up all of the crazy things I have done due to little sleep (like forgetting to remove Thomas' dirty diaper before putting a new diaper on him).  I won't go into detail about Thomas' baptism.  I won't talk about having two kids wearing eye patches to strengthen lazy eyes.

I'll just put words on the page and hit publish so I can get out of this rut and move forward.

Because I have got to get back into blogging so I can share all the hilarious and sometimes embarrassing stuff that comes out of Violet's mouth.  That girl has ATTITUDE.

Happy day, Internet.  We'll catch up soon.

More later,
Lori

0 comments: