Monday, May 28, 2012

Things I Am Learning Are Not Normal

Apparently it is not normal to:

have a dance party in your living room/kitchen/back yard/car at a moment's notice (and not care if others are watching)

always have a song in your head (Always. No. Matter.What.)

sing random songs from the 90's to your children as part of their  bedtime routine (or camp songs you learned in girl scout camp 20 years ago)

turn on the dining room light when you let the dog outside or you won't remember to let her back inside

setting an alarm on your phone for ANYTHING you need to remember, including but not limited to:  taking medicine, putting patches on or off two children, picking someone up or taking them to an activity, starting meal preparation, feeding pets, making an important phone call

There are more but I think I'd better keep some to myself!  I guess you could say I have a lot of quirks!



0 comments: