Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BFFS

My two best friends live in Des Moines.  We don't get to see each other as often as we'd like to, but it did work out to get together for the day last week.  I was headed to Trav's hometown with the girls for a visit to Grandma's house.  And luckily we got to see both Jen, Heidi and ALL the kids!  We had a blast.  It never matters how much time we are apart, we pick up right where we left off.  I am so thankful for these two!


Jen, Heidi and Me
 (28 weeks preggo and SWOLLEN!)
All the kids...Jen has three girls, Heidi two boys and my three girls
Blowing bubbles with "Aunt" Heidi

Heidi and her youngest, Alex

Miss Violet goofing around
Jen had to leave a little early for a softball game (bummer!) but the girls and I stayed for supper at Heidi's house.  It was so nice to hang out and see our kids play together.  Can't wait until next time!

More later,
Lori

0 comments: