Thursday, June 16, 2011

ABC's of Me Meme

One of my friends tagged me for this meme:

A. Age: 35 (! How did that happen?)


B. Bed Size: Queen.  Which is too small for my 6'4" husband so he sleeps sideways in it. 
C. Chore I dislike:  Cleaning the shower and sweeping/mopping the floor. 
D. Dog:  Josie, our 1/2 basset hound, 1/2 Australian Shepard adorable and short/fat four-legged member of our family.  We got her when we were truck drivers and I didn't even like dogs before I met her.
E. Essential Start of The Day: Not to be dorky, but a hug from my hubby and singing the song "It's a Good Day" by Peggy Lee
F. Favorite color: blue
G.Gold or silver: Silver!

H. Height: 5’6″
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano , percussion and violin.  Although really just piano if you want it to sound good. :)

J. Job Title: Director of Operations(home). Aka stay at home mom. Former jobs:  public relations coordinator at an advertising agency, public relations manager at United Way, over-the-road truck driver
K. Kids: Madeline (6), Zella (4), Violet (2) and baby boy due this Fall

L.Live: 1 1/2 story house in my hometown
M. Moms name: Kathleen
N. Nick names: Boss (my truck driving name) lol
O. Overnight hospital stays (in chronological order) exposure to hazardous chemicals (nitrous and sulfuric acid), childbirth times 3
P. Pet peeves:  When people are always negative and assume the worst
Q. Quote from a movie: "He's all hopped up on Mountain Dew!" from Talladega Nights

R. Righty or Lefty: right.

S. Siblings: Brother Kurt in Indiana, Sister Karen in Britt, Twin sister Lisa in Cherokee, IA, and little sis Bonnie in Britt
T. Time you wake up: Whenever Zella wakes up (usually 6 AM). She used to wake up at 4:30 or  5 am when she was three so this is a big improvement!
U. Underwear:   Um, yes please?
V.Vegetables I don’t like:  Cooked cauliflower.  Otherwise I love veggies, raw, steamed, broiled or grilled!
W.What makes me run late: I hate to be late.  I would say a poop blowout, puke or MY HUSBAND makes me later.
X. X-rays: I don't remember ever having an x-ray.
Y.yummy food that I make: Homemade pizza, CUPCAKES!, baked oatmeal, chicken salad, broiled tillapia, sugar cookies.  Now I am hungry!
Z. Zoo animals: giraffes and seals are my fav

0 comments: