Friday, May 21, 2010

Three Truths and a Lie

Time for another round of the exciting "Three Truths and a Lie". I'm sure you've played it before, right? I make three statements. Three are true, and one is a lie (hence the name). You guess the lie. Ready?

1. I caught Violet with her hand in the toilet, splashing away.

2. I caught Violet with her hand in the dog water, splashing away.

3. I caught Violet with her hand in my glass of water, splashing away.

And the lie is....

*
*
*
*
*

Number three. The only water she hasn't splashed in is in my glass. I wish I could say the lie was the toilet, but oh well. I was standing RIGHT THERE. It's just that she is waaaaaay faster than me. Seriously. Way faster. At least I had just cleaned it. (But still. Toilet water. Ack.)

Round Two:

1. I took violin lessons in college.

2. I love to garden.

3. I can't stand the smell/sight/taste/thought of coffee.

And the lie is:

*
*
*
*

Number two. I have little interest in gardening. Luckily Travis loves to garden/mow, etc. so I still get to enjoy the loveliness.

I did briefly take violin lessons in college. Travis bought me a violin as a wedding gift and I would LOVE to take lessons again.

I do not understand America's obsession with coffee. My dislike is times 100 when I'm pregnant. Serious disdain.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: