Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Old Garage Studio

Remember when I said I think of Travis as a professional problem solver? Well part of the reason I think that is he can take anything and make it into something. (Okay, he's also an artist...that may have something to do with it.)


He took this old one car garage someone gave him for free:


Can you believe this was free? lol

Side view, before


and it is turning it into something beautiful. When I saw an old, ugly, useless building, he saw a future art studio. He solved his problem of no creative space in our current home.

Front view, after...LOVE the windows!

Side view, after

As far as the inside goes, it is thisclose to being done. Electrical, insulation, sheet rock, fixtures, painting, floor DONE. Next up, trim.

At least moving his stuff in will be easy since it's attached to our garage. :) I love that he positioned some of the windows so he could watch the girls play on the swing set in the backyard.


Can't wait! I'll share photos of the inside soon.

0 comments: