Friday, May 21, 2010

MIA

I haven't been able to log into my blogger account for some reason but finally got it fixed. I have a lot to catch up on. I still haven't posted pics from Violet's first birthday party and that was on Valentine's Day! How lame is that?


We have been very busy lately. Some fun stuff, some not so fun. The not so fun stuff is looking up (hopefully will stay that way) so I am dropping the worry wart routine and trying to get back to my glass-half-full self. I hate to have lost it in the first place. Although I know a lot of people find persistent optimism annoying I have missed it! :) Enough speaking in code.... (another irritating quality of mine).


The girls have been keeping me very busy. I have lots of pictures to share but not much time at the moment. But I simply cannot let another day go by without showing you this photo of Zella winking. She is so sassy!



More later,

Lori

0 comments: