Thursday, March 11, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

I've mentioned before that my computer died in December so I missed out on posting pictures of our holidays. Please bear with me while I play catch up.

We had so much fun decorating the Christmas tree this (last) year. The girls are a little older and totally got into it. It was fun to see how many ornaments they remembered from last year. This year we decided to "cheese it up" with the Santa hats.

Even Papa got in on the hat fun.


Next year will be a little different...Violet won't be "contained".

Madeline was so excited.


Zella was actually pretty serious about the whole thing.

Great job girls!
We had hot chocolate and listened to Christmas music once the tree was "sparkeled up" (another Zella-ism). The girls are still pretty young and I'm not sure what they'll remember when they're older, but I'll remember it forever.










>

0 comments: