Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update


Hello all. I will be 38 weeks preggo on Friday and am WILLING myself to have this baby before Travis leaves on Saturday! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and everything went well. I am dilated to 3 (too much information?) and my doctor thought it would be soon but you never really know.

I have been having a lot of contractions, especially in the evening when I'm tired. I can barely bend over (literally) and Madeline has taken pity on my and offered to pick things up off the ground when I need her too. ;)

I feel somewhat prepared for the baby, although I don't have anything hung up in her room yet. Clothes are washed, diapers are bought and a name is picked out. We are anxious to meet our girl!

If Travis isn't home when I go into labor, my mom is going to watch the girls and my brave sister Karen is going to fill in for Travis during the birth. Except she isn't as squeamish as Travis so I won't have to worry about her fainting (ha ha!). I am nervous about him not being here, but there is nothing I can do about it so I am trying not to worry. Mostly I feel sad that he won't get to see her right away. I think all of this will be harder on him than me because at least I will have the girls and my family here. So please pray for us!

0 comments: