Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Zella's Birthday Pictures










Hello all. I've been having some technical difficulties posting pictures but finally got it to work. I'm hoping they won't be sideways!

Zella had a fun birthday. We had Aunt Gayle/Uncle Louie, and cousin Sarah and her husband Jayson over for supper. (Mom and Dad were in Scotland). Zella LOVED the frosting and ate all of it first. Then she moved on to the cake. She also loved opening presents. She wore the tutu I made her for Christmas as you'll see in some of the pics.

Then on Sunday we went to Milo and had a birthday party with the Clendenen family. We had a great time and it was so much fun to see everyone. My camera wasn't working so I only have one pic from that (the one with the happy birthday sign in the background). Aunt Kate came to the rescue and took TONS for adorable pics with her new camera. She's going to get those to me and I will share them.

I cannot believe my baby is one!

Hope you like the pics!

More later,
Lori

0 comments: