Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Opthamologist Appointment



Hello all. Zella has a three month check up tomorrow with her Pediatric Opthamologist (PO). He's supposed to let us know if she will need surgery tomorrow. I'm nervous but mostly anxious to see what her numbers are and get his opinion.

So think good thoughts for us! I'll let you know what he says when I get back from Des Moines on Sunday. (Unless I am able to have computer access before then).

The girls and I are headed south for the appointment tomorrow (Grandma Stacey and Great-Grammy Norma are going to the appointment with us). Then we are headed to Des Moines to spend the night with my best friend Jen and her family. On Friday Zella gets her 12 month photos taken. Then on Saturday and Sunday we are having the Gabrielson Family Christmas at a hotel. It should be fun. Can't wait!

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world.

More later,
Lori

P.S. Madeline spends 98% of her day playing dress up, and now she has Zella playing too. I thought these pics were cute. :)

0 comments: