Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well, I Did It.

I turned 35.  How did that happen?????  The last ten years seems to have flown by.  Although, life has seemed to be on fast forward since I became a mother almost six years ago.  You always hear how they grow up in a blink of an eye, but it is TRUE.

I have to say....I think

image from one of my fav blogs, Whatever

I have a pretty sweet set-up in life.  I have a great hubby who I still think is cute and funny.  (Plus I've learned over our 11 year marriage that he is handy and VERY hard-working.  Total plus.)

I've got three hilarious, adorable daughters who make me laugh every single day.  (They also make me crazy sometimes but that is part of it, right?)

In about six months I get to have ANOTHER baby to complete our family.  (Did you hear that, Trav???? We are not having a 5th kid, okay????)

I get to stay at home with the kids (which I love).
I get to live in the same town as my parents and two of my sisters.  (Am still holding out hope my twin sis and my brother could end up here someday too.)

I am part of a great bible study that is changing me in some amazing ways. 

I am lucky to have some really great girlfriends who understand me, support me and love me for who I am.

So I ask you, how could 35 NOT be a great year?

**********************************************

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  Travis and the girls took me to a movie, shopping and out to eat.  The girls gave me jewelry from a local store that they each picked out themselves.  And I can honestly say I would have picked each piece out if I were choosing.  Bonus!  They were so excited and so sweet.  I am a lucky gal.

0 comments: