Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun Fact Friday (Except for it isn't actually Friday)

Edited to add:
This was scheduled to post on Friday but for some reason didn't. We were in Indianola for Kate's wedding! More about the wedding to come, but until then please enjoy this belated installment of Fun Fact Friday...

* Before I was pregnant with Madeline I hated mushrooms...now I love them. Before I was pregnant with Zella I hated cottage cheese...now I love it. Before I was pregnant with Violet I hated sour cream...now I love it.

*The first property we ever bought was a 3200 square foot loft above an old movie theatre. It had a ballroom in it with a stage and came with 80 movie theatre seats. It was fun to live there but not really set up for young kids so we moved to a regular house. The thing I missed most is the booth Travis fixed up.

*Travis can do anything. Okay, not anything, but he is one of those people who knows a little about a lot of things and figures things out quickly. Especially home renovation. Neither of us knew he could do electrical work, plumbing, construction, etc, until he started renovating our whole house.

*The girls and I have a dance party in our kitchen almost every day. We turn up the music and dance silly. It lets them burn off energy and keeps me young. :)

*Travis and I came to an agreement a year into our marriage...I would no longer dye my hair black if he would cut his hair short.

*I always have a song in my head. Every morning when I get up I sing "It's a Good Day" by Peggy Lee. Can't help it.

0 comments: