Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Watch


I'm 38 weeks, 4 days and still no baby. Since she didn't arrive before Travis left on Saturday, I'm hoping she will wait to make her debut on Valentine's Day when he gets home! It's just a waiting game now. ;)

Travis is back in Portland for training. It was easier in some ways to say goodbye again (we know we will see him in two weeks) and harder (Madeline literally begged him to stay, I'll probably have the baby while he's gone) in others. At least we know what to expect this time.

He will come home Valentine's Day for a four day break. The training will be halfway done. Woo hoo!!!

He is more than likely going to do his second site training in Ventura. That means after the break he will stay here and work in Ventura for a week. Then back to Portland. It is so much easier to handle being apart for two weeks at a time than six weeks!

I had another doctor appointment yesterday. My doc said he would induce me today, but I want to have the baby closer to when T gets home. I am definitely slowing down and having to rest more. My last preggo pic was 33 weeks so I thought you might like to see how big I am now at 38 weeks. I've only gained 17 pounds but am still huge. ;)

Thanks again for all of your prayers.
More later,

0 comments: