Saturday, June 7, 2008

Say Cheese!

Last year for Father's Day I surprised Travis and had photos taken of the girls together. He loved them and so I thought I would do the same this year. But ssshhhhhhhhhhh! Travis doesn't know yet. (I can confidently say he does NOT read this blog and probably doesn't even remember the address of it. I think he avoids the blog to try to avoid how dorky I really am. But I digress...)


Here are the two photos of them together that I ordered:




To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to get a good one of the two together. There were a lot of shots like this:









I think Madeline is considering running away in that last one! I think the pics turned out really well and the girls had a lot of fun. They love to wear matching clothes and I'm happy to oblige.

We're celebrating "Papa's Day" (the girls call Travis Papa) tomorrow since we'll be out of town next weekend. Happy early Father's Day to everyone!

Love,

0 comments: