Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mother's Day

Our family on Mother's Day. Check out Zella's cheesy grin!



Madeline loves flowers as you can tell.


I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never. We had a great Mother's Day! Papa and the girls surprised me with flowers, a balloon and homemade cards shaped like butterflys. We went to church and then headed over to mom and dad's house for lunch. My older sister Karen, twin sister Lisa and their families were there too. We had a great time.

The Solien Family:


Lisa and her twins:



Travis and the boys hung out in our back yard and used the chipper on some branches. (we are doing major work in our backyard...I'll have to elaborate on that later) The boys only had church clothes so Travis got two pair of his shorts and hung them around Christian and Joel's neck. It was pretty funny. Here they are posing very respectfully:



And now for the crazy shot:



The best part of the day was Zella telling me "I'm happy." She just started talking really clearly and it was fun to hear her say that.

More later,

0 comments: