Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Annual Deer Hunting Trip

Every year in early December we head to my sister Lisa's house.  Travis hunts and the kids and I hang out with Aunt Lisa and all the cousins.  It is such a fun time and something we look forward to each year.  Travis really enjoys hunting and loves being out in nature.  I love hanging out with my sister and nieces and nephews.  It's a win-win situation.


My brother-in-law Chris and nephew Christian with his buck.

Travis and Christian

Papa and his girls.

Aunt Lisa snuggling Thomas
This year Travis got an 8 point buck on the first morning out hunting.  He was very excited!  He is having it mounted so if you would like to come meet Bambi, you can.  (The deer was supposed to go in his studio but now we aren't sure if it can be out there.  So we are negotiating where it will hang in our house.  I"m trying to compromise, people!  Wish me luck!)

He also got a big doe when he went hunting with his mom's neighbor back in Milo.  (I don't have any pictures of that one yet.) 

The girls love venison and can't wait for deer steaks.  They can have my portion.

And Papa can't wait to take his girls and Thomas hunting one day.

0 comments: