Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

I am almost 21 weeks pregnant and we got to have an ultrasound last week. We were very thankful to find out the baby looks healthy! We were also thankful to find out we are having another girl! Travis will definitely be outnumbered with three girls, one wife, and a female dog. He can handle it though! :)

The girls are very excited and talk to my belly every day. Zella proudly announces to people that she is going to be a big sister like Madeline. Too cute.

We are having a hard time coming up with a name we both love. Suggestions are welcome! I think I finally have the comments fixed, so don't be shy. Madeline wants to name the baby NECKLACE so we could really use some help.

More later,

2 comments:

Alli said...

I told Shane I wanted one more girl named Berkley. i'm not sure how that can happen since he's "fixed" but I keep trying to talk him into a reversal. So far, NO LUCK!! I also like Hadley and Sutton and Soren and Harper.

Alli said...

Oh yeah, and my 2nd favorite name is Finley. How cute is that??? ;-)