Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Overheard at our House

Madeline is going to preschool next month. I was reading her the list of supplies...colors, glue sticks, paint shirt, etc. The last thing on the list was a box of Kleenex. She became very excited and said, "Mama, will I get to blow my nose at preschool?" Geez. If she's excited for that, wait until they fingerpaint!

*****************************************

Madeline was getting ready for bed last week. She still wears a pull-up at night but I had forgotten it upstairs. So I told her that we would put it on once we got upstairs. She went to say goodnight to her Papa (Travis) and wanted to sit on his lap. I told him she didn't have any underwear on.

He said to her, "So what do you have? A bare butt?"

She replied, "PAPA! I don't have a bear (bare) butt, I have a little girl butt."

Too cute.

******************************************

I walked into the toy room and overhead Madeline telling Zella, "From now on call me Princess, okay?"

Zella now calls Madeline Princess 90% of the time. Silly girls!

0 comments: